From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of 'Bob Merritt' bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: April 10, 2019 1:50 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1963-1964 pass mirror base wedge

If you have a J or a K (or a 1964 - 1966 Imperial) and

you need the special wedge that goes under the mirror base

on the passenger side, read on.

Pictures here  <http://www.chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/passmirrorwedge/1.htm> http://www.chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/passmirrorwedge/1.htm

I have been looking for this wedge for years.

Nobody has it. Many suppliers have looked into having

the wedge repopped. For one reason or another,

it remains undone. And years go by.

Note: this is not the same wedge

that goes under the driver side mirror -- it is a

reverse image. The driver side wedge will not

work on the passenger side.

After years of frustrated waiting I decided to take on the project.

I now have a machine shop that will make up new wedges.

New pieces will be nearly identical

to the original but they will be stainless steel and they

will not be plated. I don't think you need to plate them.

This steel will be polished and given its

position under the mirror, it is hardly visible. But you can

get this stainless plated if you want to.

I need to have 8 people interested in order to make this fly.

The price is $550/each. Don't chirp about the price.

I only want to hear if you are in or are you out. 8 people

or it doesn't fly. I'm making nothing on this.

I will say this:

if anyone else is making them or has plans to

make them, I'd be glad to not do it.

One way or the other, let's get it done.

Bob Merritt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: