From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Val Jeffers edward1108@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: April 18, 2019 9:06 AM
To: Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] G Engine

Greetings all,

                      There was some discussion regarding the above several months ago and I want to make sure I am clear. When the engine is being assembled and they are aware it is going in a G they simply stamped the H on the top of the engine boss ? So if that be the case and there is no difference in the pistons or heads then the ram manifolds must be the main thing right ?

                                        Thanks,

                                        Val

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>

<*> Your email settings: