[Chrysler300] head liner water stains

A while back I asked for advice on removing
water stains from a head liner.

I tried various things (list below).

Tried:
mineral spirits
alcohol
carpet cleaner
Go Jo hand cleaner with pumice
hand soap
Murphy's oil soap
tooth brush
scrub brush
CLR
Woolite carpet spot remover
brake clean

None of these had an adverse affect on the head liner
but in the end, there was some improvement but water stains
remain. Did I mention the head liner is white.....

Thanks for the suggestions.
Bob

Posted by: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>