[Chrysler300] 2019 10,000 Lakes Concours d'Elegance

[Chrysler300] 2019 10,000 Lakes Concours d'Elegance

Good Morning!

You will be seeing the Registration Form very shortly for our 2019 Fall Meet in Minnesota, on July 24-29!

Our Host for this Meet is Randy Guyer, who also puts on the annual 10,000 Lakes Concours d'Elegance. Our Meet timing this year coincides with Randy's Concours, and all Chrysler 300 Letter Cars are invited to display, regardless of condition, and at no cost to us! Take a look at the promotional info for this Meet, below.

You'll see Deadline Dates in the Registration Form, and these are dates we ask you to absolutely comply with, for the stated benefits.

Several members have already booked the Host Hotel, and this looks to be a wonderful Meet.

We look forward to seeing you, and your Letter Cars, there!

Noel

10,000 Lakes Concours d'Elegance

Sunday, July 28, 2019

PURCHASE PRESALE TICKETS

The 7th Annual 10,000 Lakes Concours d'Elegance will take place Sunday, July 28, from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. in Excelsior, Minnesota!

Join us as we pay tribute to the styles, designs and engineering genius of cars, boats and motorcycles built between the late 1800's and 1980. More than 200 vehicles will be displayed on the show grounds against the backdrop of beautiful Lake Minnetonka.

Save $5 per ticket by purchasing before

July 1. Tickets are available at the link below!

NOMINATE TODAY!

Do you own an original pre-1980 car, boat or motorcycle? Join the fun and nominate your car, boat or motorcycle today. It is free to apply and participate. Limited space is still available and the selection committee is particularly seeking Brass Era and Full Classic cars, all qualifying boats and all qualifying motorcycles. Past participants are welcome to return, but please know that our selection committee will not accept the same car, boat or motorcycle in consecutive years.

CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS

Join the 2019 10,000 Lakes Concours d'Elegance family and sign up to volunteer today! The 10,000 Lakes Concours d'Elegance would not be possible without our volunteers. Opportunities are available throughout the weekend. Fill out an application today by clicking the link below.

CHANHASSEN AUTOPLEX

The Chanhassen Autoplex is holding a Military Appreciation event as part of their Cars and Caves event season! Join them this Saturday, May 25 from 8 a.m. until Noon. Guests are encouraged to drive their collector, classic or exotic car or motorcycle to display. Spectator parking is also available.

The event will feature military vehicles, live music, a program honoring veterans and a military plane flyover. The event is family friendly, open to the public and FREE! Additional information is available at the link below.

2019 PREVIEW

You will not want to miss this spectacular 1916 Buick D-45 at the 2019 10,000 Lakes Concours d'Elegance. Owned by Larry and Sandra Beatty of Shellsburg, IA, this automobile has been in the same family for 103 years! it has traveled across the country and the odometer currently reads a mere 123,000 miles. Learn more about its history from the Beattys at the 2019 10,000 Lakes Concours d'Elegance on Sunday, July 28!

CHARITABLE PARTNER

Bridging, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization primarily serving the greater Twin Cities, provides donated furniture and household goods to people transitioning out of homelessness and poverty. Bridging gives hope – and for many – transforms their lives as they set up their new home and plan for the future. With locations in Roseville and Bloomington, Bridging is driven by volunteers and donations of basic home essential items from the community. Since 1987, Bridging has served more than 90,000 Minnesota households, and reduces landfill space by 10 million pounds each year. Stay connected, donate and engage year-round! Visit BRIDGING.ORG to learn more and help FURNISH HOMES WITH HOPE.

10,000 Lakes Concours d'Elegance | 952-278-3125 | abrownell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |10000lakesconcours.com

STAY CONNECTED

10,000 Lakes Concours | 6250 Excelsior Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55416

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>