From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Curtis Roys curtisaroys@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 2:13 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300L Question

Hey guys,

I’ve been studying up on the letter series Chrysler & the 1965 L is a beautiful automobile. c

Can someone help me understand why the pricing for 1965 Chrysler 300L is so much less than the earlier letter cars? 🤔🤔

Curtis Roys, LLC

432-967-2582

15497 RANCH ROAD 965

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

This message is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain privileged, confidential, and/or insider information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action concerning the contents of this message and any attachment(s) by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>