Re: [Chrysler300] Pointless

Rich,
Contact Philbin Distributors in Portland, Oregon.  They can answer all your questions, rebuild your vacuum advance diaphragm operation, and give you correct coil information for your engine using Pertronix Ignitor.  For the C you need a 1.5 Ohm coil.  I just got a spare NOS 300C distributor gone over by them and had a Pertronix Ignitor installed. I have been running a Pertronix on my current distributor (no pun intended) for 11 years now.  Hope this helps!  300’ly, Rob Kern

Sent from my iPad