From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Nigel Wright nigelwright11@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: June 20, 2019 1:33 PM
To: Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] New Electronic Distributor - Without Points - 413

In my 62 I have had the petronix Igniter III for about 4 years and it has been good - no problems.  Here is the link to the specific product:

https://pertronix.com/electronic-ignition-conversions?year=1962 <https://pertronix.com/electronic-ignition-conversions?year=1962&make=Chrysler&model=383-440cid.%20engine%20(including%20Hemi)#auto> &make=Chrysler&model=383-440cid.%20engine%20(including%20Hemi)#auto

I also used their coil (flame thrower III)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)