Re: [Chrysler300] 2019 Great Race - Members Chad & Jennie Caldwell

Re: [Chrysler300] 2019 Great Race - Members Chad & Jennie Caldwell

My wife Kathy and I will be flying out to Seattle on Tuesday. Our plan is to go to the Lemay  Car Museum in Tacoma on Sunday, June 30. They are also having a car show the same day. Hoping to run into Chad and perhaps some other club members.

Charlie Valentine