From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of 'Ron Waters' ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 8:02 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Hard Starting 55 C300

In this month's 300 Club News, Narve talks about his problems with hot starting his C300. Do any other C300 owners have similar problems ? I would think this is caused by a starter needing a rebuild, old wiring creating resistance, or a carb needing attention.

Any thoughts ?

Ron

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>