From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of 'Randy Guyer' randyguyer@xxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2019 5:23 PM
To: Chrysler300ClubInternational
Subject: [Chrysler300] Clarification and Invitation

Hi all in 300 land,

  I think some clarification about the upcoming Minnesota meet and Concours
is needed.

  The 300 meet that goes from Weds the 24th of July-Saturday the 27th is a
meet that is similar to what you all are used to and requires registration
as normal. You can easily print the registration form from our
www.chrysler300club.com <http://www.chrysler300club.com>  website, under
'Events.'

 Every letter car is invited to participate in the 10,000 Lakes Concours
d'Elegance on Sunday the 28th. Every letter car must fill out an application
to display their car and all letter cars will be accepted.
http://10000lakesconcours.com/automobile-application/ There is no charge to
enter a 300-letter car into the Concours. Please fill out the application by
July 3rd.

  Anyone who wants to attend the Concours without a letter car can purchase
tickets in advance at a discount online for entry.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)