Re: [Chrysler300] New Member....

Hello Rob,

Welcome to the 300 Club!

In what corner of the country are you located? Jamie and Gloria may have mentioned that our 'Fall' 2019 Meet will take place next week in the Minneapolis area.

Our Meet Host, Randy Guyer, has a spectacular '60 Fury convertible, 383 Sonoramic Commando, freshly resurrected from a rusted hulk, that we'll be seeing there, along with his other wonderful Forward Look cars. This Fury will also be on display at the Geneva IL Concours d'Elegance on August 25th in far west suburban Chicago, as past of the Finned Car feature this year.

Noel Hastalis

Burr Ridge, IL

300-F coupe