On the same vehicle no renewal.
Also no safety or emissions insp

Bob Haag

On Jul 20, 2019, at 1:00 PM, Keith Langendorfer keith_A_Lang@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is interesting, especially having lived in Massachusetts for many years (until 2012). I obviously didn’t realize how bad we Bay Staters had it!

Notably, Maine should be much higher on this list (in the top 15) since there is no annual safety or emissions inspections on antique/classic/collector cars. The author must have misinterpreted what he read in his source materials.

Keith
Maine