[Chrysler300] Old Cars Weekly story by Randy Guyer

[Chrysler300] Old Cars Weekly story by Randy Guyer

Hello,

If you haven’t yet read this story from Randy about how he became interested in Chrysler 300’s and how he founded the 10,000 Lakes Concours d’Elegance, I’m sure you will find it very interesting.

I’m getting ready for a fun 300C road trip to MN and lively meet.  I will do my part and enjoy many brewskis at the hotel bar.

Carlton

https://www.oldcarsweekly.com/news/chrysler-300-club-international-fall-meet-to-be-held-in-conjunction-with-100000-lakes-concours-delegance-on-july-28th

Posted by: "Carlton Schroeder" <schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx>