[Chrysler300] Our MN 300 meet and much more

[Chrysler300] Our MN 300 meet and much more

Many thanks to Sally and Randy and their daughters and friends who planned and managed such an eventful time for all of us.

I’m really happy to have been able to experience all of the 300 meet activities (see Rob’s email) and then to experience the 10,000 Lakes Concours, and remembering all the while it is a charitable event established by Randy.  So my new rugby cap (a gift from Aussie buddy Mick) is off to Randy and Sally and all of their great MN team for all their hard work.

Such a great time it was to visit and spend time with so many friends, and to make new friends, and to experience all of it.

Thanks again,

Barb and Carlton Schroeder

Eagle River, WI

Posted by: "Carlton Schroeder" <schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx>