From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On Behalf Of 'william ELDER' belder@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2019 11:42 AM
To: gerardoud@xxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Matching numbers!

All:

You should request a read out for the original microfiche for your car. You would apply to club member Mark Obermann for this information. He runs the microfiche readings for the club. It should list the engine serial number that came in your car from the factory. Chrysler usually built a number of engines for service, early on in production. I know my C had an engine serial number that was 20 numbers later than the vin; but it was correct for the car.

Regards

bill