Not likely to be noticed, even when judged.
There, ya fixed it!
Ray

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 2:11 PM Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tried that. The size is not common. Couldn't even find it in the Fastenal catalog. I was hoping someone had bought a 50' roll and had some left.

Ron

From: Ray Jones [mailto:1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 10:39 AM
To: Ron Waters
Cc: Listsaver 300 Club
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1955-6 Power Window Conduit

Hi Ron;
Check at your local  old time Hardware store or Ag./Farm store. They often have hoses like that by the foot.
Ray

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 8:03 AM 'Ron Waters' ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Everyone -

On 1955-6 cars with power windows, there is a rubber/neoprene conduit that runs from the door to the A-post that is used to protect the power window wires. The conduit has an outside diameter of 1 1/8" and and inside diameter of 7/8". When removed, it has a length of about 15". Does anyone have a spare, uncracked one of these ? Or has anyone purchased bulk neoprene tubing of this size (I've seen it for sale in 50 foot rolls) and could spare some ?

Thanks,

Ron

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?

Posted by: Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>