[Chrysler300] 1957 300 C convert in commercial

[Chrysler300] 1957 300 C convert in commercial

To All,
Last night I walk into the family room and Antiques Roadshow is on the television. Just as I'm sitting down, not paying particular attention, there is a commercial for Consumer Cellular, I think. It starts with a couple at their house with their classic pick up truck, maybe from the 1940s. Again, I'm not really watching closely. They proceed to get in and begin driving as the commercial carries on.

At end of commercial, the couple is with their pick up at a car show. They are walking through the show field and suddenly we see the passenger side rear quarter of a red  (Gaughan red? (sp?)) 1957 300 C convert. The shot is close enough to read the red/white/blue emblem and see the tail light, quarter panel and side of the top. It's a white or tan colored top. Now they have my attention but the commercial ends a couple seconds later.

Anyone else seen this? Does anyone know anything about whose car it is? Was this filmed at a real car show or just staged for the commercial?

Brian

Posted by: Brian and Kathy Frank <300gforce@xxxxxxxxx>