Re: [Chrysler300] 300G light problem solved!

Re: [Chrysler300] 300G light problem solved!

Hi John,
      I'm glad the switch trick worked.  It has worked for me.  That's why I suggested it.  I think I learned about it from this forum (probably John Grady) so I can't take credit for anything other than passing it on.
Good luck,
Joe W