Re: [Chrysler300] age of ownership

Too old when I bought mine.

Drove my dad’s 300C coupe 120+ past our high school one night with 6 of us in the car... I was 15. What a thrill !

On Nov 20, 2019, at 10:32 AM, paul paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gloria writes:

> I think we need a contest to decide who the youngest Letter Series 300
> owner is/was.

> How old were you when you got your Letter Car?

21

> And Bonus Question, how old were you when you drove a 300 over 100 mph?

23 (145mph, the VW I passed was Real surprised)

I'm really hoping the statute of limitations has passed

--
Paul Holmgren
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our

Posted by: George McKovich <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>