RE: [Chrysler300] age of ownership

First letter car I bought: I was 25 and it was a 300G.  First letter car I drove:  I was 22 and it was a 300K.  First letter car I ever saw and rode in:   I was 3 and it was a 300E (in 1961).  I don’t remember it, but that it what my father told me.

Carl Bilter

From: 'Bob Merritt' bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 11:12 AM
To: Chrysler 300 List
Subject: [Chrysler300] age of ownership

Gloria writes:

I think we need a contest to decide who the youngest Letter Series 300 owner is/was.
How old were you when you got your Letter Car?

(I was 27).

And Bonus Question, how old were you when you drove a 300 over 100 mph?

(I never have).

What say you?

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx