Re: [Chrysler300] My Car Story with Lou Video of our Club member Frank T

Re: [Chrysler300] My Car Story with Lou Video of our Club member Frank Troost's '66 Monaco 500 -

Neat stuff.

Dodge introduced the
Monaco in 1965 as a hardtop only offering with the wicker and leather seats . It was aimed at the Pontiac Grand Prix, not the T-Bird or Riviera. In ‘66, they made the Monaco separate line (ala the 300’s in ‘62) and singled out the highest end car as a Monaco 500, which is what we see here.

Very nice car in “Mauve”, which looks similar to the “Rosewood“ color seen in 1964
on vehicle line our “K”

Keith