Re[2]: [Chrysler300] Brake and Fuel Lines

Re[2]: [Chrysler300] Brake and Fuel Lines

Other people in the business are:

(Fine Lines) Quality Reproductions, 127 Hartman Rd., Wadsworth, OH., 44281. 800-778-8237 or 330-335-5000. Fax 330-335-5009. Brake lines, fuel lines, transmission cooler lines. www.finelinesinc.com

Classic Tube/Classic & Performance Specialties Inc., 80 Rotech Dr., Lancaster, NY, 14086, 800-882-3711. Fax 716-759-1014. Brake, carb, fuel, trans lines pre-bent. Stainless or regular steel. www.classictube.com

The Right Stuff Detailing, 465 Commerce Dr., Sunbury, Ohio 43074. 614-895-9096. 1-800-405-2000. www.rightstuffdetailing.com Fax 614-895-9097. Fuel lines, hoses, brake cyls, brake lines.

Over the years I've used all of them, including InLine. I think I am done with InLine
given the quality and service from problems of late. UIt is easy enough to contact the other sources,
see if they have templates for your application.
If they have templates, problem solved. If they don't, coordinate with our repop chairman Jamie Hyde about
getting originals sent so templates can be created.