From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Randal Edison r_l_edison@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 4:03 PM
To: nick@xxxxxxxx; RICHARD HUSS <rhuss214192@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM <rixpac@xxxxxxx>; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Richard Vitek <rpvitek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Package tray material

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the club, and was planning to draft in introduction email by now, but wanted to jump in on this thread real quick, cuz' Jeff Carter at JC Auto referred me to Quirey Quality Design Co. (the company that bought Gary Goers business/inventory) to get a repro, basketweave, rear parcel shelf for my car.  I have one on order from Quirey ($40), but haven't seen a pic yet to compare it to the original material...I'm hoping it's a close match.

Todd at Quirey has been very helpful in lining up a bunch of the stuff I need to bring my 300F up to snuff...as has Joe, Jeff, Jamie, Bill, Bob, John, Gloria, and a handful of people I'm probably forgetting to mention, some even before Jamie Hyde finally talked me into getting my membership app sent in (thank you again, Jamie!)

For those of you that I haven't spoken to yet, my name is Randy Edison, and I live in Annandale, VA, just across the river from Washington, DC.  I purchased James Albright's old, white, 300F coupe in March of last year from John Lions up in Bridgeport, CT...ya'll probably saw it listed on eBay a couple times before I finally pulled the trigger on it.

I'd love to get in touch with James (but I don't see him listed in the club directory), or anyone that could provide me some history/background on this car.  I know James bought the car in the late 80s, and it was with him in ID and WA until John purchased it, along with a black 300F coupe (currently listed on Hemmings), and a 300E conv early last year.  I was extra interested in this car because it was sold new at the same dealership in Tucson, AZ, that my '62 Plymouth Valiant Signet hardtop was sold!

I hope to drive the car to the spring meet down in SC, so hopefully, I'll get a chance to meet a bunch of you there, and debut the car again after it's freshening up!

Best Regards,

Randy

On Friday, January 31, 2020, 6:39:28 PM EST, RICHARD HUSS rhuss214192@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yes, I have that on the G I just started restoring. hope we can find it. if you do let me know. Richard