[Chrysler300] WOW!!!!! Special 50th Anniversary Jackets

[Chrysler300] WOW!!!!! Special 50th Anniversary Jackets

Hi To All,

The Meet Committee & Meet Hosts, Officers and Directors of the Club have all been working hard making our 50th Anniversary celebrations something special.

Be sure to attend both our spring (Greenville SC) and fall (Auburn Hills, MI) Anniversary Parties.

Whether you attend or not, you want to purchase one of these special 50th Anniversary Jackets.

DMK Sports has been provided the 50th Anniversary Logo artwork and is offering “Embroidered” Men’s Eisenhower lined jackets.

50th Anniversary Logo on back & a small Club Logo on the front left.

Order today. Be sure to have one of these special jackets for one or both meets and to wear at future meets to celebrate our long 50 year history and vibrant future.

Go to the Club Apparel link at the bottom of the Club Store Page. Shortcut link is provided below:

https://dmksports.tuosystems.com/shopping/1090450

Password is:
354hemi

Tony Rinaldi