From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of 'Bob Merritt' bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2020 3:30 AM
To: Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300E Search

I received the message below from Doug Marin.

If you can assist, reply to him at

+++++++++++++++

Late in 1958, Uncle George Marin ordered a 1959 Chrysler 300 coupe. It was supposed to have tinted windows, but the glass company was on strike and it came with clear glass. He purchased the car either in Oakland, Berkeley, or Richmond California. He owned it for about 10 years. I made a deal with him in 1968, repaint a bathroom and with help from my dad, ended up with the car. I drove it to high school for about a year and then had to sell it as I was starting college. My wife and I used to date in that car.

Long story short, I think the car is still in California but don't know. Unfortunately, I don't have the serial number. Is there any way to research it? I think the original license plate was RSB 481? Later the license was BRL 241, the state used to make you change plates.

If you can't help, maybe you know someone who can.

Doug Marin

3231 Monument Way

Concord, Ca. 94518

925-825-4636 Work #