Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Dual Master

Who I have used for front disc brake conversions on two of my '62 Chrysler's....
AAJ Brakes

Matt Allyn

On Wednesday, February 5, 2020, 10:11:21 AM PST, Nigel Wright nigelwright11@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was going to tell you that when I had a disc brake conversion on my 62, that I used SSBC, but when I just went looking for the link, I discovered that they had just gone out of business.  Their part number for the master cylinder was 0458 and you can still see links, but the couple I went to noted they were discontinued.
Good luck, Nigel

Posted by: Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx>