From: 'quietlion79@xxxxxxxxxxx' QuietLion79@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Saturday, February 8, 2020 4:27 AM
To: kmaniak@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]; awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Pont-à-Mousson Black F Convertible

Hey, does anyone know more about Don Petty? The previous owner of my 300J bought it from Don Petty and I would love get more history about Don and my car if possible. All I know is that it was the only 300J he had. He was such good friends with Dee Cameron that he sold it to Dee. Dee had an oyster grey one for his wedding and wanted another.Thanks in advance,AndySent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device------ Original message------From: kmaniak@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]Date: Fri, Feb 7, 2020 10:55 AMTo: awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx;chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;Cc: Subject:Re: [Chrysler300] Pont-à-Mousson Black F Convertible

A little history on Don Petty.  Over 30 years ago, Don Petty owned what I believe was the only other surviving 300F special of the original 7.  It was a white hardtop.  Now that the black 300F special convertible has appeared in his possession, the white 300F hardtop has since disappeared.  Coincidence?  I think not.