Re: [Chrysler300] Fall Meet Question

All:

M club covers hot breakfast, snacks and soft drinks during the day for 2 people at the hotel.  Unless you are member of the Marriott Rewards Club then you get this automatically.

If you do not wish to pay the M club rate, then you can buy breakfast at the hotel( we will get a discounted rate on it) or you can walk 1 block to another restaurant.

Let me know if you have any other questions on the Fall Meet.

John Begian