RE: [Chrysler300] Build Information 300 K

Thanks. My first car was a 1964 300 sport coupe with the oval wheel and people were always curious about it even though it was only a 12 year old car at the time. People always think it would be weird to drive with it but you really don’t notice any difference from a round wheel when turning.

I was hanging onto this wheel in case I ever got a 300K but I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

From: Jim McDonnell <jimmac2004@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 2:36 PM
To: nick@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Build Information 300 K

Yes. You can repair the ovals. IMHO this wheel is the one that separates the car from  the usual boring

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 14, 2020, at 2:27 PM, nick@xxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here are pictures of the wheel. A few more cracks than I remember but very useable. I don’t think anyone is recasting the oval wheels.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wFYy6do7jmTJ4UqC7

Nick