Re: [Chrysler300] Anyone know this 300B?

Re: [Chrysler300] Anyone know this 300B?

I'll drop him an email. Should I mention that the club wants to look it up to check the history or just ask for the VIN?Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device------ Original message------From: John LazenbyDate: Sat, Feb 15, 2020 9:14 PMTo: 'Chrysler 300 List';Andrew W;Cc: Subject:Re: [Chrysler300] Anyone know this 300B?
        The 300B in question if it was originally gold is and early VIN but I question the September 1955 build date.  I've never seen or heard of a "show car" especially in this color and I think this car has been advertised off and on for a long time.  If the owner would provide a VIN the build date could easily be verified via the Micro Film.John Lazenby

                    On Saturday, February 15, 2020, 07:36:20 PM PST, Andrew W QuietLion79@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] > wrote:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/d/lawndale-1952-buick-estate-wagon-1956/7076136270.html

Just popped up on Craigslist. If anyone has a serious interest in it, I can go check it out as it is not far from me.