[Chrysler300] Club member's '61 LeBaron video -

[Chrysler300] Club member's '61 LeBaron video -

Not Letter Car specific, but published this morning, here's a video of 300 Club member, Frank Troost's, '61 LeBaron, to take our minds off the television news.

Yours truly is doing the drive-by at the beginning and end of this video.

Frank is 4th generation in the cemetery monument business. A couple years ago, at Halloween, he invited a group of his noncar-friends, along with my wife and me, to his building for lunch, and then we drove to one of the old cemeteries just west of Chicago for his guided tour of the Gypsy section. I drove this LeBaron there - it drives great, but very differently from the 300. The Gypsy gravesites, with their elaborate granite headstones, photos of the deceaseds, and many with granite picnic tables for families to come and visit on Sunday afternoons!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcDDs1av-i8&feature=emb_logo

Noel Hastalis

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>