From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Loren Nelson lorenhelenn@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 12:29 PM
To: chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Windshield Interchange

I seem to recall that all 300 coupe windshields are the same for  from 60 to 64. My recall is not as reliable as it used to be. Can someone confirm this or set me straight?

Thanks all,

Loren Nelson 300G in Spring is Here N. Georgia

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)