From: Ray Jones 1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]<mailto:Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 1:09 PM
To: Tony Rinaldi<mailto:awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>; Ray Jones<mailto:1970hurst@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ALLAN POZDOL<mailto:apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Listsaver 300 Club<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300 factory air blower motor

Hi Allan;
Over  the years, I have found that the motors  are mostly the same for many makes and models
The fan speeds are controlled by the switch. Mounting may vary.
Take  the motor to your parts store, the older the store and counter help, the better.
Have them check with their stock, and catalogs. Usually in the $15-20 range..
Let us know, Ray