Re: [Chrysler300] J/K Ram car inner fenders question

Re: [Chrysler300] J/K Ram car inner fenders question

A friend of mine had a set of molds from which he made replacement F/G inner fender cutouts, and sold them on eBay late last year. When I saw him in AZ in January, and asked if they were sold to Sweden, he said no, that he didn’t recall the buyer’s name, but thought it was someone in the San Diego area. A buddy of mine locally here in the Chicago area has a set of those fiberglass panels on his F, and the look and fit great.
Noel

Sent from my iPhone