From: Lynn Dunsworth lynnrd37@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 4:42 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: J/K Ram car inner fenders question

I've found it immensely faster and easier to change the plugs on my J with an open end wrench from underneath.  I just jack it up enough to put it on jackstands.  No need to remove the front wheels and panels.  It was my understanding that the panels aren't for spark plug access. The inner fender openings were to allow the assembly line body drop to clear the air cleaners on the engine and the panels were only to cover the opening.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)