From: Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 8:42 PM
To: 'Jim Jungwirth' <jk-jungw@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] More C300 Brake system help

The brake line kit should be the same for NYer and C300. And Desoto, for that matter. I can't vouch for the quality or how well the Classic Tube lines fit. I made my own, using the originals as a pattern. My original booster is a light iridescent gold color. Master is 'surface rust colored'. :)

Just curious...how much does Karps charge for the rebuild of the 55 master cylinder and booster ?

Ron