Re: [Chrysler300] 2020 Fall Meet Update

Thank you John and your crew for the work done so far, and this tough decision.
Hard to do, but the right thing to do. Of all years to have gone bust, our 50th!

With any luck, and ALL our leaders doing the right thing on our behalf,
we might get this pandemic beat down over the winter and resume life in 2021.
Here's hoping, Ray