Tyrelia.com

Cheers,
John in Florida

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 11:49 PM, 'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
<Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Going to their catalog: https://www.tyrelia.com/summer-tires-14inch-c-33_47.html ,the referenced tires show to be available 6/30/20 at €169.95 (Euro’s.) X 1.12 = $US190.34—sharply up from their other tires of similar size. Just like here in the USA. Their marketing guys/gals have done their job.

For our ’64, we would want 1” WSW for authenticity—however, as per attached picture of our ’64 300K wearing the L78 x 15 Remington wide WSW spare on the Motor Wheel wire wheel from our ’55 C-300 does not look that bad. (PM me for pic.) (Not gonna do it, though)

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Noel Hastalis cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 6:50 PM
To: Chrysler300ClubInternational <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Tires

Scanning thru my Facebook today, I came across a post from one of the Swedes, who just mounted a set of new Kontio WhitePaw Classic tires on his stunning Toreador Red ‘60 F coupe - 2 1/2” whites, sized 225r75x14.

Website is www.kontiotyres.com <http://www.kontiotyres.com> . Pricing appears similar to American Classics. These are made in Nokia, Finland, and looks like they’re available throughout Europe, and possibly in the US. Looks like Kontio is a relatively new tire manufacturer, that appears to get good reviews in Europe.

Anyone familiar with these?
Noel

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: John <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>