From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of 'Fern Rivard ' crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 3:20 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] re 300L 4 speed convertible for sale

Due to changes in my life, I've decided to put my 1965 300L 4 speed convertible for sale.

It is 1 of only 12 produced with the manual 4 speed transmission. It was shown on the large poster shown in Automobile quarterly where they showed all years of the 300 letter cars with the 300L at the very bottom of the poster. It is a rust free california car but needs full restoration. It is complete with running 413 engine. I have a lot of nos parts to go with it. Please contact me for photos and detailed information. Asking price is $15K USD.
Cheers from Fern located in Cranbrook SE BC

Posted by: Justin I <captjj28@xxxxxxxxxxx>