RE: [EXTERNAL] [Chrysler300] 300 tent

Yes they did.

I have sections of a floor from a ’62 and the weld nuts are there.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Val Jeffers edward1108@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2020 12:47 PM
To: c300@xxxxxxx; pffkllc@xxxxxxx
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] [Chrysler300] 300 tent

I was told Chrysler welded a 13/[16” but to the underside of the floor to enable installation of seatbelts in 62.

                          Val

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>

On Saturday, July 11, 2020, 1:16 PM, 'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkTwT-2CRAQ           Chuck may have been driving a ’56 Imperial.  Maybelline was a different song.