[Chrysler300] Re[2]: [Chrysler300] Re: [Chrysler300] ‘58 dash pad replac

[Chrysler300] Re[2]: [Chrysler300] Re: [Chrysler300] ‘58 dash pad replacement question -

Just purchased an F dash from Sweden and the communication was great and
easy.
J Dash was not as easy to communicate with and once I checked the
pricing it was actually cheaper.
How do you figure?????

Regards,

Claudio Grisolia, President

Steeles Paint & Decor
4190 Steeles Ave W,  Woodbridge, ON L4L3S8
Tel:  905-850-4040  416-523-4040
Cel:  416-523-4040  Fax: 905-850-4055

claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx