From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Noel Hastalis cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2020 1:07 PM
To: c300@xxxxxxx; Larry Jett <LarryWJett@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Re: 3N551198 on eBay

FYI - Todd Stokes is the fellow who purchased the '55 from Rich and, tragically, was killed in his Alpine by a kid who ran a light in his Jeep, in a town right near me. I assisted Todd do a video of this car very shortly after he purchased it - https://www.mycarstorywithlou.com/vidoes-of-the-cars/1950-55/

Noel