Re: [Chrysler300] re 300H oonv for sale

Hi Val,
Fern’s H is on our Club’s website - look under Classified Ads. Photos are included.
Noel

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2020, at 5:24 PM, Val Jeffers edward1108@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Standard tan leather ?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 11:13 AM, 'Fern Rivard ' crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm having issues with my internet server so anyone who has been trying to contact me, please do so again. I see that in some cases my IP was blocked.

Thanks from Fern     250-426-4329

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>