[Chrysler300] 64 windlace installation

Another question I am loathe to ask, since I think I know the answer!

Just disassembling the dash as I prepare to sand the bottom half. I have new wind lace ordered from SMS (and still awaiting) and was just snooping around to see how exactly this comes out and re-installs.

It appears to me that the entire dash assembly has to come out to get at the mounting clips that hold the wind lace to to the A pillar jamb, plus the glue of course.

Say it ain't so!

Al

Posted by: ALLAN POZDOL <apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx>