[Chrysler300] Fwd: Re: Gas tank sending unit

[Chrysler300] Fwd: Re: Gas tank sending unit

Matt and Group,

Here's an email exchange from two years ago on this gas tank sending unit issue, and response from John Grady -
Noel

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: