Re: [Chrysler300] Harness 300F

I had a an issue when a hot wire that was damaged somehow grounded and started smoking so I quickly disconnected the battery and after investigating I realized that some of the wire totally melted completed. If smoked so bad that I almost had to use an extinguisher. It was so hot that it melted the trunk release cable right off. So now I figured I might as well do it all over correctly and safely.
These cars are a fun challenge

Claudio Grisolia

SteelesPaint

4190 Steeles Ave. West