From: "Cox Scooter465@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8/29/20 7:57 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Keith Langendorfer <keith_A_Lang@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Val Jeffers <edward1108@xxxxxxxxx>, Jerry Lindsay <jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, c300@xxxxxxx, royjrdaniel <royjrdaniel@xxxxxxx>, "Chrysler 300 Club, Int'l" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 300-John Lazenby <french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 355 HP B's

John totaled it in Sag Harbor

In the late 90s. Sold what was left as parts.

Bob Haag

On Aug 29, 2020, at 6:00 PM, Keith Langendorfer <keith_A_Lang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Bob

Do you know where that car is now?

On Aug 29, 2020, at 5:18 PM, Cox <Scooter465@xxxxxxx> wrote:

John Hertog has a 62 sport
300 with that setup.

Bob Haag

On Aug 29, 2020, at 4:48 PM, Keith Langendorfer keith_A_Lang@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The 405hp short ram setup was a dealer installed option. Richard Rigoli has/had a white H with the short ram setup. Jim Kramer has a ‘62 300 short ram Sport that was raced by (I think) Bud Faubel and that Jim restored. Jim may also know where the Hot Rod/Ray Brock car is (if it still exists). If I recall, the car ran a 12.88.

Keith