[Chrysler300] Anyone Have One To Loan?

I am in need of the shift cable for my 300F. Does anyone out there have one they can "loan" me? That is, a cable they could send to me, and I would in turn have Jeff at JC Auto rebuild mine and sent as a replacement.

My mechanic can't have a bay tired up for the length of time it would take to remove/send/rebuild/send back my shift cable.

Mike Reed, Hastings, Michigan

Posted by: Michael Reed <rmreed@xxxxxxxxx>