[Chrysler300] More 300 parts

Hello again Group,
     I'm still going through my parts boxes and I've found several items that might be of interest to some of  you.  They are the following:

2 "F" letters for the F side medallions -- nice condition with the pegs on the back;
Model 929 radio -- I removed this from a '59 Imperial or  Chrysler over 30 years ago.  I had it checked out years ago but I cannot guarantee that it is still in working condition;
Carter MO-1053 used fuel pump with a glass sediment bowl on the bottom -- associated with the '55 C300 I had, but I have no idea if it works (probably doesn't).

If anyone has an interest in a particular item, let know if you'd like a picture; also, an estimated bid would be appreciated.  (I have more boxes to examine).
Regards,
Al

Posted by: "VANNICE, M ALBERT" <mav4@xxxxxxx>