From: "John Grady jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]"
To: "John Lazenby"
Cc: "Chrysler300Club intl.", "John Rebolj"
Sent: Monday October 5 2020 9:13:43AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Transport

Hi , John , second that , although a few years back , really a pro outfit . So pro , in fact , worth a few bucks extra . Impressive guys  and beautiful custom trucks . First class .

Another terrific guy in this business lives on Martha’s Vineyard ,built his own unbelievable 4 car all covered truck ; welder , machinist  , car guy     . Did all the hydraulics , design etc himself . Can solve any problems , and they do arise . Has tools etc
Cannot locate his name at the moment but can’t be two out there!
Good luck .
Jkg

Sent from my iPhone not by choice